3D Basecamp 2020 Announcement
Sometimes when summiting a mountain, an unexpected storm can suddenly appear and make the journey physically impossible to complete. While we’re trusting that we will all weather the storm together, the health and safety of our community is (and will always be) our top priority. That is why a conference in Vancouver is not feasible for September of this year.
This decision did not come lightly, but with input from country officials regarding crowd limitations and travel restrictions to Canada, and the increasing spread of COVID, we knew it was the right decision. Our team has been working tirelessly to come up with a new plan so that we can all come together. We ask for your patience and support as we figure out this new trail.
If you already purchased a ticket to 3D Basecamp, you will receive a full refund in the coming weeks by Eventbrite. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us at 3DBasecamp@sketchup.com.
Onward and upward we shall go — we look forward to the view from the summit, side by side, with all of you in the future!
- The 3D Basecamp Team