Our 2022 Conference COVID-19 Policy
If you aren't feeling well (sore throat, fatigue, headache, chills, etc.) - DO NOT COME TO ANY SESSIONS OR ANY NETWORKING EVENTS.
Email [email protected] and ask for a complimentary COVID test (while supplies last). We will drop it off at the front desk of your hotel so they can bring it up to your room.
If you test positive:
- We ask that you email us proof of a positive test.
- We will prorate your registration fee.
- You will be required to pay for your hotel room while you isolate.
- You will be responsible for changing your flights.
- Unfortunately, we are not recording sessions this year, but you are welcome to ask a 3D Basecamp friend to record or live stream it for you!
If you test negative:
- We ask that you wear a mask for the entire time to prevent anyone from getting sick. Even head colds are contagious!
- We ask that you sit away from people to prevent the spread of illness (in the back or away from crowds).
- We ask that you monitor yourself and excuse yourself from sessions or networking events if you begin to feel worse.
- You may ask for a secondary COVID-19 (while supplies last) to check your status.
Thank you for doing your part to keep the community healthy!
What to Expect When in Canada
Canada is allowing fully vaccinated Americans and foreign nationals to enter the country. Each traveler’s passport and vaccination card needs to be scanned into the ArriveCAN app, along with an address of somewhere you’ll stay in case you need to quarantine in Canada.
As of March 11, 2022, Canada has begun returning to pre-pandemic normalcy. Health officials have lifted the mask mandate and face coverings will no longer be required for indoor environments.
According to Canada’s official vaccine tracker, about 85% of the population is fully vaccinated.
Vaccination & Testing Requirements
Fully vaccinated residents of the United States and international travelers are currently allowed to enter Canada. Entry to Canada remains prohibited for all foreign travelers who are not fully vaccinated.
Accepted COVID-19 vaccines in Canada:
- Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty, tozinameran, BNT162b2)
- Moderna (mRNA-1273)
- AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD (ChAdOx1-S, Vaxzevria, AZD1222)
- Janssen/Johnson Johnson (Ad26.COV2.S)
Boosters are not required at this time.
Acceptable Proof of Vaccination
COVID-19: Travel, testing, quarantine and boarders
Meeting Rooms & Social Distancing
3D Basecamp will have ample meeting space and multiple outdoor terraces for attendees to utilize throughout the week. Pre-function foyers and ballrooms are spacious and lounge seating will be spread out to provide safe social distancing. Meeting rooms will be capped at a safe standard and will not be packed to ensure attendees are comfortable. Furthermore, attendees will be encouraged to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
As we all know, COVID-19 is a fast-changing situation that we are closely monitoring and will continue to do so in the months leading up to the conference. The health and well-being of our attendees, employees, exhibitors, staff and communities remain our top priority. We will continue to adhere to the guidelines of the World Health Organization, the CDC, and the Government of Canada state and local authorities by adjusting our plans accordingly, if necessary.