What to bring...
- Phone (Tip: You might need a temporary international plan for calling/texting)
- Phone charger
- Your Eventbrite ticket (digital is OK) [Remember: Bootcamp Tickets = Mon-Tues, Basecamp Tickets = Wed-Fri, and All Access Tickets grant you access to everything!]
- Laptop (no rental laptops will be available on-site) **
- Laptop charger
- SketchUp Pro downloaded & opened
- Any computer adaptors you might need for modeling and file sharing
- 3-button mouse
- Apple iPad & Pencil (Only if you plan on taking iPad sessions)
- Mouse pad
- Business cards (for networking!)
- Credit Cards (Tip: You might need to call your bank before traveling)
- Reusable Water bottle (make sure your name is on it, so it doesn't get lost!)
- Face masks (optional)
- At home/travel COVID tests (optional)
- Vaccination card
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Bathing suit (if you want to hit the hotel pool)
- A special, fun, colorful outfit for the Night of Magical Illusions party on Thursday
- Proof of hotel reservations for the Canadian border
- Valid Passport for the Canadian border
- ArriveCAN downloaded on your phone for the Canadian border
- Letter of Invitation/Business Visa* for the Canadian border
- eTa receipt/proof * for the Canadian border
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination for the Canadian border
- Reminder: Save space in your luggage for some awesome swag!
*If required by your home country, please review our Traveling to Vancouver page to find out.
Before you go...
- Install the latest version of SketchUp Pro
- Check that your computer hardware is able to handle high power SketchUp use
- Download the 3D Basecamp event mobile app
- Review the conference schedule and register for sessions
- Join the SketchUp Forum to connect with fellow Basecampers before the event
- Check the weather
- Get some Canadian dollars
- Alert your bank you are traveling abraod
- Change/update your cell phone plan to allow you to recieve texts/calls while in Canada
- Figure out your COVID backup plan
Registration & Outfitters hours
To find the registration counter, use the entrance at Canada Place & Burrard Street (look for the giant globe).
Hours of Operation:
Sunday, Sept 25 | 4:30pm - 7:00pm - Early Bird Registraton (Beat the rush!!)
Monday, Sept 26 | 7:30am - 5:00pm
Tuesday, Sept 27 | 7:30am - 7:00pm - Open during the Trail Mixer Happy Hour
Wed, Sept 28 | 7:30am - 5:30pm
Thurs, Sept 29 | 8:00am - 5:30pm
Fri, Sept 30 | 8:30am - 2:00pm
If you have any questions about the conference, please email us at [email protected] See you in Canada, eh!