Know before you hit the road!
Don’t forget a thing for the first day of school. Here’s a full list of Bootcamp essentials to make sure you get the most out of your training. Get your list checked off so you can focus on learning!
Before your trip, remember to...
...Pack your laptop, charger, and any adapters you might need for 2 full days of modeling and file sharing. Laptops are required for this hands-on session.
...Bring a 3-button mouse. You may or may not use one, but trust us: a 3-button mouse is the best way to learn and use SketchUp.
...Pack snacks. Lunch is provided, but bring along anything else you need to keep your brain at full function! We suggest a few snacks and a water bottle.
...Bring a notebook and pen for any notes or tips you want to remember!
...Install SketchUp Pro 2019, and authorize it with this license info:
- Install SketchUp Pro 2019
- Open SketchUp Pro 2019, click “License” and copy/paste the info given to you in your email. If you didn't get an email, please contact email@example.com
...Tell your network where you are. Try one of these Out of Office messages on for size:
- I’m OOO at SketchUp's Bootcamp Roadshow... I’ll be a much smarter 3D modeler the next time you talk to me!
- I’m away from my email, busy becoming a SketchUp wizard at Bootcamp Roadshow!
- I’m hanging out with the SketchUp experts at Bootcamp Roadshow, trying not to get TOO smart!
When you arrive, you should know...
...Where you are going. Each Bootcamp Roadshow address is listed below:
- Greater Boston Area: UMass Amherst, Mount Ida Campus, School of Design Building, 777 Dedham Street, Newton, MA 02459
- Downtown Atlanta: Georgia Institute of Technology, Global Learning Center, 84 5th St. NW, Atlanta, GA 30308-1031
- Greater Los Angeles Area: Loyola Marymount University, Pereira Hall (College of Science and Engineering Building) 1 Loyola Marymount University Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Greater Denver Area: Trimble HQ, 10368 Westmoor Dr, Westminster, CO 80021
...Parking is either complimentary or will be reimbursed at each Bootcamp location.
...You need to register at the event location at 7:30 am.
...The outlined schedule so you are prepared. Check out the schedule here.