US Delegates - Valid Passport
Make sure you have an up-to-date passport; otherwise you won’t be able to partake in the amazing 3D Basecamp experience.
You do not need an eTA or a visitor visa, but you do need to make sure you are traveling with the right documents.
European Delegates - Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)
Visa-exempt foreign nationals who fly or transit through Canada will need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travelers with a valid visa. The cost to submit an eTA is $7 CAN. Once you submit the form, it is electronically linked to your passport.
- Find out if you need an eTA
- What you need to know video
- Learn about eTAs in your own language
- Apply on-line for your eTA
- Reminder: You do not need an eTA if you are a Canadian Citizen or Canadian permanent resident or if you are a US citizen.
Bringing family or friends
While you learn, they can explore. Win-Win. Here are some great landmarks for your partner to visit while you're in class:
- Canada Plac.
- Stanley Park
- Vancouver Aquarium. While you're in Stanley Park, be sure to drop by the aquarium, one of the best such facilities in North America
- English Bay Beach
- Robson Street & the West End
- Gastown & the Steam Clock
You can also purchase a partner party pass for $100 USD to bring your guest to the big SketchUp party. The ticket includes dinner, drinks, and a lifetime of memories!